At the moment, any browser window of Kappa v3 only contains "OECD.Kappa". If you have many many tabs open (which I think happens frequently), it is easy to get lost.
I would suggest the following:
- "[Publication title] - OECD.Kappa" for a given publication (i.e. where the URL contains /metadata/...)
- "Search results - OECD.Kappa" for a search (i.e. where the URL contains /search)
- "Reports - OECD.Kappa" for reports (where the URL contains /report, shouldn't that be /reports? ;-) )
- "Administration - OECD.Kappa" for the admin interface (where the URL contains /admin)
- "Add by form - OECD.Kappa" for URLs with /add-form
- "Add files - OECD.Kappa" for URLs with /add-file
See the screenshot for how this looks like today (one tab is a search result, the other one is for a publication, but you wouldn't know without looking at the tab content).